If you are facing stuck at “Authenticating with the iTune Store” while uploading the iOS application to iTune Connect, try one of the followings one after one:
- Wait.. wait.. wait..
- Check app build number
- Edit to https.proxyPort=80 from https.proxyPort=443 in Application Loader.app/Contents/itms/java/lib/net.properties when using Application Loader
- Open terminal
cd ~mv .itmstransporter/ .old_itmstransporter/
- Try uploading with VPN (with Application Loader, else Xcode Organizer)
- Try uploading with Mobile Data Network (with Application Loader, else Xcode Organizer)
- Change current wifi network to other wifi network provider
- Check validating with the archive file in Xcode Organizer.
- Upload the app with Application Loader, and then open second instance with open -n -a “Application Loader”, upload the same app.
- Clean, Restart Xcode, Restart Mac, Archive
Well, in my case, uploading with mobile data network via Xcode Organizer was success.